God Damn it sekani

Past topics of the community forum, archived to settle disputes and/or serve as blackmail material later.

God Damn it sekani

Postby Sayomara » Wed May 08, 2013 1:25 am

You know if you keep filing the Stream Crono Trigger music I'm going to have to go play that game again just to get it out of system. Its the robo Music that really gets me everything else just kind blends in but that music really just jumps out and me.

Keep up the good work
Sayo
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Re: God Damn it sekani

Postby Manly_Stuff » Wed May 08, 2013 4:26 am

You say it as if it was a bad thing, especially now when you can play it on a phone!
Manly_Stuff
Veteran

Postby Sayomara » Wed May 08, 2013 7:28 am

Just giving him a hard time. Something I really want to do now. Just a matter of sitting down after this semester is over.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Edge Damodred » Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 am

If it didn't look so bad being blown up to 720p I'd do stream of Chrono Trigger...
When in doubt, hit it with a bigger hammer.
Edge Damodred
Rival

Postby sekani » Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 pm

I guess I should not mention that I'm currently working through the DS version of Chrono Trigger right now.
Me > You
sekani
Veteran

Postby tongclub62 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:57 pm

The idea of thoughtful, it's great, I like it a lot.
ทางเข้า sbobet mobile
tongclub62
Recruit

Return to Old Community Topics