April poll

Where one discusses the polls on the front page!

April showers bring what?

May flowers
21%
Pilgrims
5%
Tax woes
26%
Floods of biblical proportion
32%
Baseball season
16%

Total votes : 19

April poll

Postby JLMcCafferty » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:51 pm

Yes, yes, I know it's late.

April showers bring what?
Thoughts? Comments? Hate mail? Get the conversation started on the comments thread below, by email at jen.mccafferty@rivalcastmedia.com, or @BaronessvGosu on the Tweeter
JLMcCafferty
Rival

Re: April poll

Postby SamMeasa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Floods of Biblical proportions?
Baroness by chance did I ever mention in TS that I had school cancellations a few years. Not from snow, but flooding. Living near a river has its faults folks.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Re: April poll

Postby JLMcCafferty » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:54 pm

I know that feels. When I was a teenager, we lived in a house half a block from the Allegheny. Then when I was in college, we lived in a house in a very low-lying area of town - three of the four years we lived there, we got flooded bad enough to evacuate (there's a really funny story about one of those times, where my mom met one of our friends when he came barging in through the flood waters yelling 'GET OUT, BITCH!' to my sister)
Thoughts? Comments? Hate mail? Get the conversation started on the comments thread below, by email at jen.mccafferty@rivalcastmedia.com, or @BaronessvGosu on the Tweeter
JLMcCafferty
Rival

Return to Front Page Polls