Nailed It[H] Rexxar(US) Info

A home for the WoW Guild NAILED IT

Moderators: valentine, kolemsai

Nailed It[H] Rexxar(US) Info

Postby valentine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Thanks to Varyar for giving us permission to use this as our "Guild Forums", that being said i'll get to the point. Incoming wall of text.

A bit of back story on the guild if you haven't listened to Wow Uncensored. I started playing a few months after Vanilla was released, basically noobing it up all of Classic and playing casually until TBC. Most of us having been playing together since the end of BC in various guilds, finally forming a guild together of our own in WotLK.

History: I was nominated to start a guild and assume GM position and have maintained it and the same officer core up to the present, adding a few people as the expansions came into play. We started off as a casual 25man guild who ended up basically 20 manning current content as a result of late night raiding and poor attendance.

As we progressed through Wrath, we started to become more competitive, breaking into 2 solid 10 man teams and being among the top 3 guilds on our server up until we moved at the start of MoP. We cleared all content from the start of wrath to the end of MoP, pre-nerfs and even dabbled a bit in hard mode or heroic content.

In Cataclysm we cleared all Normal and Heroic Raids before MoP came out and then decided to move servers to a more populated one, with a better economy and a better chance of picking up solid raiders for our core team(s). Since the end of Cataclysm Deededee(kolemsai) Bubbacaleb and I have started an uncensored podcast, basically giving a taste of how our guild acts and raids together and various other wow and unrelated topics from a comedic standpoint.

With all of Normal MoP raid content cleared, we have decided as a raid that we want to focus more on heroic/mythic raiding. We have a few current raiders who are interested in swapping mains, so we are putting heroic raiding on hold while leveling and gearing up new mains for WoD.

First off, we are an explicit guild just like the podcast, so if you don't have a thick skin or can't take a joke, you may want to turn away now.

Expectations/Goals: Our end goal for WoD is to be raiding Mythic difficulty 20 man, and be a competitive raid guild among the server. We intend to clear bosses and raids at a timely manner while having a great fun/explicit time in doing so. We are looking for new members who are self-sufficient, with an ability to learn quickly and have a personality that meshes well with the rest of the core.

Research your class, stay on top of whats relevant. Like i mentioned previously, alot of us have been playing together for quite sometime, leveling and growing together as players and raiders. We expect you put in the time to learn what essentially would make you a great recruit to the guild. Alot of us, if not all of us have no problems helping people out where it's needed, but don't expect us to teach you your class or how to gem/gear it without first trying to do the work yourself, like many other raiders do.

Loot: We have never given much of a damn about loot, yeah it's nice, but we like to even out the raid the best we can. We will continue to use Loot Council, which is based on attendance, performance, and upgrade. We won't be putting people in this raid to be carried, so gear drama should be a non issue. A spreadsheet that is available for viewing by all members is kept, which tracks attendance, amount of loot received and dependability.

Raiding: Our current raid times as of now are: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm to 11:00pm CsT(server time), which is subject to change for WoD. Raid invites will go out 15 minutes before the first trash or boss pull. Please be logged on and ready with gear properly enchanted, gemmed, and reforged. Please have spare consumables such as potions, flasks, and food buffs in case the guild is not able to provide flasks or feasts for that night.

Even though i shouldn't have to say it, make sure you know your class well enough to not hinder the raid, whether tank, heals, or dps, you need to be as good as you can be with what you have.

Try your hardest to have the best Rep/Pre-raid/LFR gear possible, especially when raiding starts in WoD. We tend to use Skype and/or Ventrilo on any given night of raiding, usually Skype for Farm night and Vent for Progression. Please have both at the ready with a working mic and stable internet connection.

Attendance: This is a no-brainer. We can't raid or down bosses if you show up whenever you want, we have a set schedule and expect core raiders to be here on time every raid night. We understand RL happens, just give us a heads up so we can pull someone from the casual/bench team to fill in for the night. If you start being absent consistently, you'll eventually forfeit your spot to someone who can make the days/times.

Lastly, we'll have 2 teams. A mythic team and a normal team. Lockouts won't be shared so these group may be intertwined as needed, since we can only take 20 people to mythic, any more than that will be casual/bench, which means you'll be pulled into mythic as needed, and will still be able to raid normal modes with us. We'll be doing heroic and flexing people in until we get the solid 20 number.

[b]If you have any questions, please let me know on this thread or find me in game on Rexxar(US) on Valentinekbs or battletag valentine#1129.
valentine
Veteran

Re: Evangelion[H] Emerald Dream(US) Info

Postby valentine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:35 pm

People that are interested in joining the guild for Mythic raiding will be asked these questions

*What class do you want to play?
*What spec do you want to play?
*If a spec is doing significantly more damage than another, would you switch?
*Would you want to run an off-spec heals/tank?
*In the event you would be benched, would you continue to show up for raids?
*Are you willing to commit time outside of raid to research your class and boss encounters?
*Do you have the ability to change your schedule if need be?
*Please list below all times/days in which you are currently able to raid.
valentine
Veteran

Re: Evangelion[H] Rexxar(US) Info

Postby Makohesten » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Heloow. Im interest din joining your guide for raiding in the warcraft worlds. i play a alliance rogue. let me know. I'm very good and like to be high damage per seonceds. you won't be disappoint.
Makohesten
FNG

Return to NAILED IT Guild Forum