2015 line up

2015 line up

Postby SamMeasa » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Posting this here for those whom might be interested.
All links provided are to Steam or twitch where you to can buy the game. Or look to see if this is something you might want to play.
All times are listed in Eastern Standard and Military.

These are the games I plan on broadcasting on my own twitch channel this year. I've been working on the list for the last month. I chose them both from the games that I have, and ones that appear on my wish list. Any similarity to the ones for the Baron Bust is purely because we both felt these would be games we'd enjoy. As much as any one can enjoy playing a game about having their face ripped off by the slender man and made into a very nice lamp shade.
Also all games are "NOT FINAL!" Something may become available that fits into one of these nights that I would like to share before those listed. Say if I get "This war of mine" I may choose to play it before Batman Arkham Asylum.
Come and join me or watch some of my past broadcast.

Sci-Fridays 8:00 PM (20:00) to 10:00 PM (22:00)
Alien Isolation DLC Crew Expendable
Alien Isolation DLC Last Survivor
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Xenonauts

Sword and Sorcery Saturday 3:00 PM (15:00) to 6:00 PM (18:00)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Fable Anniversary Edition

I hate Mondays And Batman does to 8:00 PM (20:00) to 10:00 PM (22:00)
Arkham Origins
Arkham Asylum
Arkham City

*Hot pepper Challenge 9:00 PM (21:00) to 10:00 PM (22:00)
Slender The Arrival
Neverending Nightmares
Sir, You Are Being Hunted

*the Hot Pepper Challenge is my baby.
It happens on the last Monday of every month weather I like it or not. It is also the only show I use the webcam to verify that I am eating the peppers, Not bitting down on them, then spitting them back out.

Twitch
Youtube (to be added later)
steam
Twitch @sammeasa
Email sammeasalive@gmail.com
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Re: 2015 line up

Postby Sayomara » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Monday with batman who could ask for more
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Re: 2015 line up

Postby SamMeasa » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:50 am

Also hope to add a live chat and camera to some of the shows. I'm using this video demo to include chat. I will need to rearrange my desk to accommodate the second monitor that is needed for both the camera and chat feature. For some reason using just one with the game set to max screen causes both the chat and camera screens to get blacked out.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Return to Listener Side Projects