Something painful this way comes

Something painful this way comes

Postby SamMeasa » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 am

So here's the deal. I'm trying to get in the habit of doing a live lets play every week. Once a month this includes a dumb idea where I hop in a FPS game and try to go for an hour. Now at first you might think "How hard can that be?"
Very hard, For you see I'm calling this recording the hot pepper game challenge. My co-host for the evening is a bowl of jalapeño peppers. Each time I die I have to punish myself by eating one pepper. There are only four ways this event will go. I play for one hour enduring the pain. I finish the game clearing all levels. I give up and reach for the fire extinguisher, or I run out of peppers.
With my history of FPS gaming (I have them but barely play them). I see myself crossing the hour mark saying good night, before making breakneck dash to the kitchen where I'll drown myself in milk. yes folks the real winner will be those who tune in to encourage me to do stupid things leading me to a virtual death. Tune in tonight at 8 PM est, 5PM PST and every last Monday of the month for The Hot Pepper Game Challenge.

http://www.twitch.tv/sam_measa/profile

Tonight's game Wolfenstein 3D, something I haven't played since 1993. Next month DOOM.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Re: Something painful this way comes

Postby Baron von Gosu » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Sounds like you're doing your own drinking game-ish activity for your show. I support this and so should all of you!!!!
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light."
Baron von Gosu
Veteran

Postby Edge Damodred » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:15 pm

Carolina Reaper or go home :P

Good luck with this and make sure to NOT get any in your eyes.
When in doubt, hit it with a bigger hammer.
Edge Damodred
Rival

Postby SamMeasa » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Some issues with DosBox and OBS caused this not to really happen. As a result I will be redoing the event tomorrow night at 8. Also I will be reworking the next show to some game that does not use a DosBox based game. Maybe movie it to friday at midnight and do doom 3 as it should be played. :twisted:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Return to Listener Side Projects