My Oblivion Comics

My Oblivion Comics

Postby SamMeasa » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm

So its easy to do a mashinima right. All you have to do is find a game that you can use (and not get sued over it) for your source. For some years I've dabbled in screen captures using Oblivion, a photo editor and the nexus Mod community image forums for my hosing.
Figured I'd post some of my work here for you all to enjoy.

Dawn of the Adoring Fans

101 THINGS TO DO WITH THE ADORING FAN BOY

There's a love hate relationship with the Adoring Fan. Every one Who's done some comics using Oblivion will have him pass threw their comic once or twice. The good ones find a way to use him as an extra.

Female Armor Sucks

The last one was a joke on how some people take an oblivion armor and trim large portions off for the female body type. The title came from a Collage humor video that addressed the same subject.

Milk Does a body good

Partners in Crime

Partners in Crime was meant to be adult humor and situations. My inspirations came from shows like Lupan the Third and a few other none Hentie Shows and was done using a third party race mods called the Tabaxi. Really the more time I spent with the main character Charlie Barker, the more I felt like not playing the game.

Giving her the boot

In the Ilse

Making a comic in 5 easy steps

Nice Bows

These last two are some random fun shots. In some cases I came across a program that I really didn't see using in a comic or I was trying to update a characters look. Some of the more popular images on the nexus boards tend to be randoms that people took while playing around with the game.

An axe to grind

Hello

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Re: My Oblivion Comics

Postby kolemsai » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:34 am

Seriously good stuff!

Get this guy on staff for webcomics!
If they stand behind you, give them protection.
If they stand beside you, give them respect.
If they stand against you, show no mercy.

--A really bitchin' Vegeta t-shirt I totally just bought.
kolemsai
Veteran

Postby Gorione » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Nice! I just added CBBE and a skimpy armor mod to Skyrim. I remember sneaking around a dungeon and in the course of angling the camera around, I discovered my companion doesn't where underwear under that ebony armor set I made her. ;)

Those comics were great, more please.
Communism jokes are only funny if shared with everyone.
Gorione
Veteran

Postby vible » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Gorione wrote:Nice! I just added CBBE and a skimpy armor mod to Skyrim. I remember sneaking around a dungeon and in the course of angling the camera around, I discovered my companion doesn't where underwear under that ebony armor set I made her. ;)

This is when i hope that Lynn only joins IRC and not the forums :D
vible
Veteran

Postby Gorione » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 pm

She's got a copy of Skyrim herself. Nope, she doesn't visit the forums. :) Besides, it was an accidental discovery, I don't go around trying to see it again. Got quests to do and monsters to kill, even after offing Alduin.
Communism jokes are only funny if shared with everyone.
Gorione
Veteran

Postby SamMeasa » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Gorione wrote:Nice! I just added CBBE and a skimpy armor mod to Skyrim. I remember sneaking around a dungeon and in the course of angling the camera around, I discovered my companion doesn't where underwear under that ebony armor set I made her. ;)

I use the old eyecandy skins and mesh by Exnem till they started making every armor in BBB. Most of my extras in those comics where done using a Cutthroat Mod partner that during combat might appear naked. This is cause most of the armors for the eyecandy bodies where on peace like the Dark brotherhood leather armor. Turns out those that where casters would summon a peace of armor and the program didn't have a work around for summoned gloves over a one peace armor. Needles to say I was thankful that I didn't go with a nude skin :!:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Return to Listener Side Projects