I'm not a Racist. Don't Remove This Post. Plz.

Past topics of general discussion which reached their natural end

I'm not a Racist. Don't Remove This Post. Plz.

Postby Captivus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:14 am

**REMOVED PENDING REVIEW OF CONTENT**
I'm the Bass Player In the Back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-PRqVlr_w
Captivus
Profligate

Re: I'm not a Racist. Don't Remove This Post. Plz.

Postby Captivus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:15 am

Really Guys Don't Remove the post, I'm tried of having all my posts removed.

I mean Really. if you don't like what I have to say, the doesn't give you the right to just remove my posts so no one can see them.
I'm the Bass Player In the Back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-PRqVlr_w
Captivus
Profligate

Re: I'm not a Racist. Don't Remove This Post. Plz.

Postby Varyar1G » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Captivus, the issue with the post is not that anyone does or doesn't think you're a racist. The issue is that we feel RCM really isn't the place for this type of discussion. With tensions running high on all sides of the race/political/law enforcement spectrums we don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or unwelcome here at RCM. I'm all for fostering incisive and thoughtful discussion but we are primarily a gaming and gaming related forum. With that being said, I'll remind everyone that the admins reserve the right to remove anything that we find detrimental to the overall tenor of the community.

-edit- Oh, and for the record concerning your second post, since this is my forum I and my fellow admins have the right to remove whatever we want. We do not abuse that power or use it lightly but our first concern is and always will be keeping this an interesting and safe place for EVERYONE, which sometimes means removing content that we feel is inflammatory. Please see the message I sent you in your PM box.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced, to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are." - Father Kevin Keaney - 1st MarDiv Chaplain - Korean War
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job
Varyar1G
Founder/Owner

Return to General Discussion Archive