Where to get free ringtones

Past topics of general discussion which reached their natural end

Where to get free ringtones

Postby Baron von Gosu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Hey everyone- I just got a new cell phone and want to install some good ring tones without buying a fortune for them. I used to use phone zoo but apparently it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone know a good, reliable, and not digital virus infected sites where I can get free ring tones?
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light."
Baron von Gosu
Veteran

Re: Where to get free ringtones

Postby Manly_Stuff » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:26 am

Ah yes, ring tone piracy..... The favorite pastime of 2001.

Have you considered using anything from your music library as a ring tone? Most phone OSs make this a bit of a chore but it is "free".

Otherwise I can't help you as I always have my phone silenced otherwise I might hurt someone when I'm inevitably called to work just before going to bed.
Manly_Stuff
Veteran

Re: Where to get free ringtones

Postby Gorione » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Baron von Gosu wrote:Hey everyone- I just got a new cell phone and want to install some good ring tones without buying a fortune for them. I used to use phone zoo but apparently it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone know a good, reliable, and not digital virus infected sites where I can get free ring tones?

Baron, there's an app called Zedge, it has a ton of ringtones that it will install automagically for you. It's an awesome tool, I'd pick it up. And it's free!
Communism jokes are only funny if shared with everyone.
Gorione
Veteran

Return to General Discussion Archive