Goodreads

Goodreads

Postby Sayomara » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:35 am

One of the podcasts I listen to Warcraft Well Readgot me using the site Goodreads. While its not perfect its good way to keep track of what one has read and see what other people are reading.

Anyways I created a group for us feel free to join in.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Re: Goodreads

Postby Varyar1G » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Outstanding Idea Sayo
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced, to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are." - Father Kevin Keaney - 1st MarDiv Chaplain - Korean War
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job
Varyar1G
Founder/Owner

Postby ZPG » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I am an avid reader, so its interesting that some of the books recommended actually coincide with others that i have read. Even though there is no connection between them.

Also John Ringo is crap. Most of the time.
ZPG
FIRST!

Postby PeskyToaster » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Just signed up, never used this before. Cool idea.
PeskyToaster
Recruit

Postby Sayomara » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 pm

I personally really like the site.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Return to Books and Movies