Dracula Untold

Dracula Untold

Postby SamMeasa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Dracula Untold

This basically takes the myths of every ones favorite vampire lord and sets it up the way I wish they had done with Anakin Skywalker and the first three star wars movies. Didn't want to see the Underworld movies in theaters but this shows promise.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Re: Dracula Untold

Postby tongclub62 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Your idea is fantastic, I like.
golden slot
tongclub62
Recruit

Re: Dracula Untold

Postby SamMeasa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Sadly it was a let down. Rather then have it as a horror movie they made an action movie.
They him hiding in the day light and going one man army at night resisting the urge to feed. I think they should have stolen from the guys who did "An American werewolf in London". They could have had the main character start seeing monsters where his friends where and loosing his mind as the days go by. Slowly giving in to the temptation as if it was a drug addiction and tying his powers to the line "The blood of your enemy's will give you strength, the power. To over come their army's. But at the cost of your eternal life".
Forget what I said about it being better then the story of Skywalker, this guy was as bad if not worse.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Return to Books and Movies