Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Past topics of the community forum, archived to settle disputes and/or serve as blackmail material later.

Re: Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Postby Umamor » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:01 pm

She was panicking and didn't know what to do because all she could do was shake. Losing the courage to dial the phone, she let the madness take her -- heart racing -- falling into darkness -- screaming inside her head.

The wind howled and blew the snow about. It called to the girl, knowing her fate as the winter's sacrifice when she wandered into its cold, merciless hands.

The madness scared him, knowing what he could do if he lost control. He was swaying, and his thoughts overwhelmed his head that seemed to pound with the thought of releasing the monster inside him.
Have you or a loved one been infected with Dragon Glaucoma? Are you being denied your magical herbs BECAUSE you're a dragon? Or maybe it's because of a long family history with your... I believe it's a 3 letter word... something to do with the genes... DNA?

Call 1-800-LRD-DNCN for a free consultation with an American teenage dragon-hybrid timetraveller today!
Umamor
Initiate

Postby Sayomara » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Having smashed every clock in the house I can't stop the ticking can't get away from it.
It then I realize the ticking is coming from me!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Xanith » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:14 pm

It was like a scene from a movie; an unthinkably huge block of ice, it's front carved into a leering face bore down upon them and smashed into the prow with a steel crushing *crunch*

"The Monster took her to the castle!" I had exclaimed upon the start of my quest, not until she pushed me off the cliff herself did I entertain the idea that she might have gone with him to the castle herself...

"So you see, there is nothing to be afraid of John - noone is after yo-" After the roaring sound's echos faded I lowered the gun I secreted in, hands trembling...They had even gotten to my shrink!
Xanith
Initiate

Postby Epiclurker » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

The thing that horrified the man was not the fact the he was drinking human blood. It was the fact that he found it to be the sweetest, most addictive liquid he had ever tasted.

The man escaped the woods, leaving the monster behind, and headed to his home in the village. He never saw the creature's smile of a having achieved it's goal.

The young priest asked the man if he had any last words before they burned him at the stake. The man said in a bored tone, "You would think after 500 years you guys would realize this doesn't work."

When the master assassin stopped shooting and gave orders to leave the rookie asked why they were not going to kill the man. The master assassin responded "The greatest terror in that man's life from this point on will be wondering why we let him live and if we will return.

At 4:30 AM the Grim Reaper collected Linda North's soul after she was stabbed in her car. At 6 AM the next morning the principal waved goodbye to her as she took her kindergarten class on their annual field trip.

Baron took the pictures of the haunted site without seeing anyone so sadly the pictures he took were just of scenery. The next day as she was looking through the photos his wife asked, "Honey, isn't this the guy that was standing in front of the house this morning?"

The man ran into his house knowing that vampires can't enter dwellings that are not theirs without permission. Only when the vampire was draining the last of his blood did he recognize her as the building's owner.

After having sex with the man the little girl asked him "Do you know what is so great about pedophiles?" She gave him a hungry and said "Their tainted souls taste so very sweet as I swallow them."
Last edited by Epiclurker on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Epiclurker
FNG

Postby Sayomara » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:50 am

The plan this clever couldn't fail, I was going poison Santa Clause for all his presents.
The follow morning I go down stairs to see a huge pile of presents, I tear into the first one and there is only a note inside, "the wrapping paper has been covered with poison..."
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Postby SkreidR » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 am

They where right to fear me, but they should have heeded their fears. Had they not put fire to my home, I wouldn't have taken their children.
SkreidR
FNG

Postby Xanith » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:42 pm

She bolted the door and sighed in relief as her pursuer paused, her friend's crimson remains sloshing within him. the wall beside her exploded and he strode through, a nightmare of her childhood manifest, "OH YEEEAH!" were the last words she heard.

"I will tell you nothing!" the man would spat at his captor, his defiance rewarded with nothing more than a sad smile. "on the contrary you will tell me everything, in exchange for the mercy of release" would be the somber reply, as he drove the first needle into the right eyeball with a glacier's speed.

The wave reared above them the front of it a demonic grinning face, which opened up and sucked the fishing vessel inside...Dragging the ship downwards into the depths before the un-natural gullet gave way to sea water once more, 10,000 meters down.

The chairman listened to their excuses one after another and slammed his fist down upon the table, a crack splitting the length of it "enough, you are nothing but spineless fools" he would spit, standing and leaving the room. It was only as they tried to do the same and fell down like jelly that they realised how true his words were.
Xanith
Initiate

Postby Sayomara » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 pm

I had always been a bit of a grammar Nazis. However I never expected to be impaled by a 'A' for pointing out to the worker making the new sign that a lot is two words not one.
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Epiclurker » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:47 pm

As the demon transported Baron into The lord of the Rings movie Baron wondered what could go wrong. The spiders of Murkwood would enjoy a splendid hunt.

When the soldiers drove the hunter demons from the area several of the older families hastily moved away. When I asked why we were leaving my grandfather said "With the current hunters gone new hunters will take their place and they may not be satisfied with just taking the dead and dying."

As the armies trespassed onto the witch's land only one commander refused to take his battalion through after noticing that there were no signs of powerful demons in that area. He thought to himself "What type of witch scares even demons?"
Last edited by Epiclurker on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Epiclurker
FNG

Postby Sayomara » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:17 pm

As I slowly turn into a werewolf. My last thought as a man is, "Damn I liked that shirt, I need to remember next month to wear some cloths I don't like."
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Highlander1G » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:36 am

They say the accident took your memory of us. So why do you always come back to us here, in the darkest part of the forest?

When you grabbed my hand during a night swim I thought it was the happiest day of my life. Then I realized you were using both hands to tread water…

Her whole family safely escaped the burning house. For now.

She pulled the trigger over and over while shouting every swear word she knew at the shambling nightmares within her mind. Barbara ran out of targets before she ran out of bullets, and the pistol fell eerily silent in her sweaty, trembling hands.

They dropped me off on the island and gave me a gun with one bullet. One more day, I keep telling myself, but another day alone with no water and I might not even remember what a gun is.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people - Karl Marx
Highlander1G
Veteran

Postby Epiclurker » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Baron smiled happily as he stomped the spiders. he stopped smiling as their spirits arose to torment him once more.

The man ran through the streets screaming that someone had been killed. He never knew who the bloody mass of flesh belonged to until the first people passed through his body.

As the woman carved off more meat from her meal she pondered which aspect made the meat better. Was it the freshness or the woman's screams of pain and terror that accompanied each cut.

After 6 years of therapy the man finally accepted that the demons he saw were nothing more then his imagination. As he left the room he never saw the demon reach out and tear the therapist's head off.

The rookie mobsters dragged the woman before their new boss after having beaten her savagely. As they turned to leave the last words they heard were, "Hello father".

As his partner was opening the final lock of the treasure room the second thief thought that all of the locks seemed to be odd. They all were focused on keeping the door from being opened from the inside rather then keeping people out.

Varyar researched the death of the child ghost who was haunting his house in hopes of giving him peace by bringing his killer to justice. His worst fears were made real when he read the headline "Cops shoot 10 year old serial killer as he attempts to murder his 10th victim."

The base jumper set his parachute to open at the predetermined altitude, put on his blindfold, and leaped from the custom-made jump spire. Only when he heard the screams of the technicians and the flapping of huge wings did he understand why jumpers abandoned that area.

As they threw the immortal man into the room he merely laughed. After they have fulled sealed the room he finally noticed there was no way for them to send food or water into the room.

The man stared in horror as his own family and friends truthfully stated they had no idea who he was. The demon whispered in his ear "You don't always have to kill someone to take their life."
Last edited by Epiclurker on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Epiclurker
FNG

Postby SkreidR » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Letting the hot guy in the dracula costume walk me home from the halloween party proved to be a mistake, once we where alone he went straight for my throat. The wooden stake complimentary of my own vampire hunter getup quickly found it's way to his heart and he fell shaking to the ground, he didn't turn to dust though and when I checked the body after the shaking stopped I discovered that the fangs where fake.
SkreidR
FNG

Postby Sayomara » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

As twilight fades and I'm surrounded by darkness and a unknown noise. I realize its 11am and that sound is wolves coming.
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Sayomara » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 am

A note on the previous one if you read some of the accounts of Ragnarök many involve the sun going dark and wolves. Clearly not one of my best.

I stand looking at the 50 foot wall of water coming at me there is no where to run. It know this is the end of everything and everyone I have known and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Xanith » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:28 pm

The foul creature stared impassively at the scene of carnage it had unleashed, gore coating every wall, maidens shrieking and a city in flames. "Why!?!" a voice would cry out in rage. "because of your own insignificance" would be the callous reply.

It burrowed into his ear, the impossibly large creature holding him down as more and more of it's mass slid inside, stripping everything from him...His senses of taste, touch, smell and sight...Before even hearing abandoned him from the ear it had not ruined, he heard his wife call up to him...And his body reply "coming, dear".
Xanith
Initiate

Postby Highlander1G » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 pm

The floor opened and the rope snapped taught. And though she hung by the neck, the demon-witch continued her loud, shrill curse upon us all.

The little girl kept on crying, pleading and muttering, “I don’t wanna die, please, I don’t wanna die…” I sighed at the sight of her and wondered how to let her know it’s already too late.

I was going to hide in the cupboard, she would never find me there. But it was already occupied by her late husband.

“Don’t you dare!” the rotting corpse shouted, shambling towards me, trying to get the weapon from me. But I dared…and I dared skillfully.

They were all delighted to finally hear I have a dark side after confessing, during our team’s drinking session, that I have carefully planned to murder people for making fun of me all the time. I was so overjoyed to see them happy for me that I decided to postpone tonight’s plan for them until the next team gathering.

As expected, I saw another disgusting pile of my roommate’s hair clogging the shower drain. Irritated, I started to forcefully pull the strands out only to hear an inhuman shriek of pain from the drain pipe.

I woke up about 3 a.m. with my head pounding and my mouth dry. I’m still amazed at all the blood splattered everywhere around the room and none on me.

She receives a text from an anonymous number, and when she reads it, it says: “What’s your name, little girl? I’d like to know who I’m looking at.”

“Wow, your kid’s all grown up!”, I said smiling and waving at the young girl who was grinning at me from the sofa. My friend, who I have not visited for years, suddenly stiffened and, with trepidation, asked, “You see her, too?”

One night, I received an email of a cartoon GIF with an animated boy crying and tearing blood. As I was just about to delete the email, I noticed little drops of blood on my keyboard.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people - Karl Marx
Highlander1G
Veteran

Postby teh_leet_haxor » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:09 pm

I set up my new xbox one and diverted to the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee.
When I returned, the kinect had recognised 2 guests...
teh_leet_haxor
Site Admin

Postby Epiclurker » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 pm

The woman screamed as the killer plunged the knife into her body over and over again. After he finished he looked down at her, smiled, and said "See you again tomorrow."

The killer watched with joy as the blade plunged towards the woman's chest. Surprise replaced that pleasure as he saw that same blade coming towards him with his own face behind it.

The killer yelled" No weapon known can get through my skin so do you worse!" As the man put the tube in his mouth he replied "That's what the ants are for."

The child killer coaxed the small child out of the window with candy and led him to the "killing field" as the police has come to call it. The newspaper headlines 2 days later read "Serial child killer and dwarf serial killer kill each other in late might showdown."

The man wondered why people kept running from him screaming everytime I went out to eat. A pale faced man came up and said "Sir, could you put your head back on and stop scaring the other customers."

-Not a 2 sentence horror story, just a short one-

The woman scrambled into the cupboard, cramming her battered body inside as best a possible. She held her breath as the door to the kitchen opened and closed. She peeked through a small crack in the doors and saw the man's legs as he walked by. She barely kept from screaming as the killer's face appeared before her but she felt relief as she realized he didn't see her. Her true horror began when she noticed that there was no head attached to that face and it still bore the marks of the teeth that had ripped it off the skull to which it belonged.
Last edited by Epiclurker on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclurker
FNG

Postby Umamor » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:23 am

Horror didn't have to do with blood, monsters, or zombies, she thought. Horror was going to work every day and seeing kids die on the streets -- sometimes even in front of her, but she had chosen to be part of Chicago's police department after all...

The test will surely fail me and I'll lose my scholarships, said the voice in his head as he stared down at the paper with the sweat covered pencil in his hand. Then, an even worse thought occurred to him at that point, and he started screaming hysterically: ...but that means I have to move back in with my parents.

She confided to her diary, "Every time I find someone in my life who says they'll hurt me they do, and the ones who claim they won't hurt even worse. I don't know what's worse, but damn, double whammies that make life as hopeless as that make me understand suicide."
Have you or a loved one been infected with Dragon Glaucoma? Are you being denied your magical herbs BECAUSE you're a dragon? Or maybe it's because of a long family history with your... I believe it's a 3 letter word... something to do with the genes... DNA?

Call 1-800-LRD-DNCN for a free consultation with an American teenage dragon-hybrid timetraveller today!
Umamor
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Old Community Topics