Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Past topics of the community forum, archived to settle disputes and/or serve as blackmail material later.

Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Postby Baron von Gosu » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Alright everyone- here's your challenge and homework for this week. In this thread I want you to post your best horror story in 2 sentences or less. That's it, short and simple. 2 sentences = 1 horror story. If we like them, we'll read them on the air during this week's show. If this thread takes off and keeps going than each week we'll read the best of the bunch and give you some mockery..errrrr.....praise live on the air. Still not sure how this works? Here's a few examples:

1.) I looked at my reflection in the mirror and it blinked. (taken from Reddit)

2.) After work I came home to find my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing someone broke into my apartment to place them there. (Also from Reddit)

3.) For a joke my sister and I tied our little brother to a chair, gagged him, then hid him in the closet upstairs because he wouldn't stop sniffling from his cold. She thinks we should check on him because of how he went from frantic snorting and sniffling to being really quiet, but I told her to wait until mom and dad got home after their movie later tonight. (my original)

4.) ....And then I saw her dick. (taken from a previous website)

5.)You hear your mom calling from the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear your mom whisper from her bedroom doorway saying, 'Don't go down there hunny, I heard it too." (from buzzfeed)

6.) My daughter won't stop screaming and crying in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help. (from buzzfeed)

7.) Dude! Where'd that spider go? (buzzfeed)

8.) In order to stop my four-year-old son from swearing, I told him that with every curse a fluffy kitten dies. Our back garden is now littered with tiny graves, but the boy has got to learn about consequences. (Reddit)
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light."
Baron von Gosu
Veteran

Re: Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Postby Baron von Gosu » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Here are some I came up with:

1.) I was glad when I died that it was peaceful, quiet. Not the screaming in terror like those of my passengers.

2.) "So how did you meet your wife?" my co-worker asked one day during our lunch break. "She's my fraternal twin," I replied honestly.

3.) A friend once told me he was looking forward to his funeral so he could see and hear how everyone responded to him being dead. At mine I couldn't see or hear through the blackness of my casket, nor could anyone there see or hear me scream.

4.) In the middle of the night I stalked and murdered an intruder in my home by stabbing them three times in the back with a kitchen knife. When I turned on the hall light to see the intruder's face, I realized it was my wife lying dead on the floor with our newborn crushed beneath her body.

5.) My 8 year old daughter is still scared of the dark. That's why she cries every night when I take her to bed.
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light."
Baron von Gosu
Veteran

Postby Gorione » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:44 am

I got married.
Twice.

That's enough of a horror story I think. :lol:
Communism jokes are only funny if shared with everyone.
Gorione
Veteran

Postby Highlander1G » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Challenge Accepted!

- Robert hated Halloween, and as the knocks grew louder and firmer he stormed to the door yelling, "Go away, there's no candy here!" He flung open the door to reveal an incredible tall man with glowing red eyes, ripped clothes, matted black hair, and an unusually lumpy bag who whispered through his blackened teeth, "I don't want candy..."

- The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 1:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream; but as I saw my alarm clock read 1:06, I heard my closet door slowly creak open.

- "I can't sleep" she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up ice cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

- I had a friend over for dinner. He was delicious.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people - Karl Marx
Highlander1G
Veteran

Postby Varyar1G » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:57 pm

When I came to, I tried to stand up, but the hideous pain wouldn't stop. When I raised my head the reason I couldn't move became clear, there were three little ones digging at my stomach, my flesh between their teeth.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced, to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are." - Father Kevin Keaney - 1st MarDiv Chaplain - Korean War
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job
Varyar1G
Founder/Owner

Postby kolemsai » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:35 am

Ooh, I like this! Here goes...

My ex's blood dripped off my long knife as I stood over her corpse, grinning ear to ear. I turned to leave when I stopped in shock as she stood before me once again, holding the knife in her hand with a wicked smile on her face.
If they stand behind you, give them protection.
If they stand beside you, give them respect.
If they stand against you, show no mercy.

--A really bitchin' Vegeta t-shirt I totally just bought.
kolemsai
Veteran

Postby Sayomara » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Baron was drunk again.
But this time he had a knife and it wasn't just a vase that was going to die.

PS its sound like Vayar fears his midget orgy going badly.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Postby kolemsai » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:43 pm

I got home from work, kicked off my boots and turned on the tv.

The only thing that was playing, on all 300 channels, was "America's Got Talent".
If they stand behind you, give them protection.
If they stand beside you, give them respect.
If they stand against you, show no mercy.

--A really bitchin' Vegeta t-shirt I totally just bought.
kolemsai
Veteran

Postby Gorione » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 pm

kolemsai wrote:I got home from work, kicked off my boots and turned on the tv.

The only thing that was playing, on all 300 channels, was "America's Got Talent".

*shudder* That is horrifying my friend.
Gorione
Veteran

Postby Varyar1G » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:52 pm

She walked in to the room and her dark eyes found mine. As she peered in to my soul she whispered, "I'm pregnant."
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced, to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are." - Father Kevin Keaney - 1st MarDiv Chaplain - Korean War
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job
Varyar1G
Founder/Owner

Postby Gorione » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 am

Varyar1G wrote:She walked in to the room and her dark eyes found mine. As she peered in to my soul she whispered, "I'm pregnant."

*shudder* You win Varyar, you win.
Gorione
Veteran

Postby Captivus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:59 pm

It doesn't wait for you to turn out the lights. It waits for you to turn them back on.

When you roll over to go to sleep. Is when it comes to get you.

I'll post more as I think of them.

I have a true one.....I don't mind seeing shadows out of the corners of my eyes. I just mind seeing them jump back when I look at them.
a story taken from my own house.....I still don't know if it's ghosts of just my cats.....
I'm the Bass Player In the Back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-PRqVlr_w
Captivus
Profligate

Postby Epiclurker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Everytime the bat hit her head she yelled, just kill me please! The man screamed back, your already dead, thats why I'm swinging so hard.

As the ghouls ripped each painful piece of flesh from his limbless body the man wondered if things could get any worse. The witch smiled as she told him his body would always heal and he would never die.

The man banged on the glass trying to get though to no avail. He could only watch as his only child was eaten alive by his wife.
Epiclurker
FNG

Postby Reiseki » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:20 pm

I visited here every day and made my move in less than a week and we got married a week later, 2 days later here Ex-husband came to my door whit the police, aparently he did not understand the ''until death do us part''.

probly not the best but hey! i tryed T_T
Reiseki
FNG

Postby Umamor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:56 pm

She had decided to become an EMT to help people, but every night she heard screaming in her head as she lay down to sleep. Every morning she was haunted by the faces of those who died in her arms; those whom she could not save; those whose families held her accountable in the great war that claimed everyone's soul at one point.
Have you or a loved one been infected with Dragon Glaucoma? Are you being denied your magical herbs BECAUSE you're a dragon? Or maybe it's because of a long family history with your... I believe it's a 3 letter word... something to do with the genes... DNA?

Call 1-800-LRD-DNCN for a free consultation with an American teenage dragon-hybrid timetraveller today!
Umamor
Initiate

Postby Sayomara » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:26 pm

I try frantically turning the light switch on and off but the lights stay on.
Its the last thing I do as I become a puppet to my shadow.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand-strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WOW-What a RIDE!"
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Sayomara » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:51 pm

The spider slowly floats down from the ceiling, I can see the red hour glass shape as the spider finally approaches. I welcome this fate because it will end the pain of the hundreds of spiders which have been feeding off me for days.
Sayomara
Rival

Postby Gorione » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:45 am

Sayomara wrote:The spider slowly floats down from the ceiling, I can see the red hour glass shape as the spider finally approaches. I welcome this fate because it will end the pain of the hundreds of spiders which have been feeding off me for days.

Sayo, I think I'm going to send that one to my ex-wife. She has a phobia of spiders. :twisted:
Gorione
Veteran

Postby Highlander1G » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 am

Heard the recent episode - you said you wanted more. Hope these tide you over.

- The worst part about being shipwrecked with my family wasn't that I had to eat them to stay alive. No, the worst part is now they're all gone, and I'm still hungry.

- Helen knew that she was supposed to stay away from the old well in the fields behind her father's property. All the same, as she led her little brother towards the well with promises of candy she wondered how deep it really was, and how long it would be before she heard him hit the bottom.

- As the train screamed toward the platform she debated whether or not to jump. The strong hands upon her back made that decision for her.

- I always keep a little souvenir from each girl - a finger, an eye, the tongue - and put it on ice, to remember each one. I'm going to need a bigger freezer soon.

- It’s always been easier to cut flesh, cleave sinew, and separate bone. But putting them back together requires so much more effort; look at what art I have made!

- I bought the stuffed bear years ago as a gift for my daughter. Ever since she died, though, I can feel the damn thing watching me whenever I turn my back on it, like it knows what I did.

- You stand at the top of the stairs in the dark, trying to summon the strength to make your trembling legs walk down the steps to see what that strange noise was. Then you hear the scratching behind you.

- I saw the sniper’s muzzle flash half a kilometer off, but the bullet moved faster than me. I only had time enough to think, “I shouldn’t have come to Afghanistan.

- The new drugs haven't worked the way I hoped. Now the things I see can touch me too.

- You finish cleaning the soap out of your eyes in the shower. That’s when you hear a whisper telling you not to turn around.

- Exhausted, I slip gratefully beneath the covers, but my bare foot touches something wet and cold. I can only stare down towards the foot of the bed as a lump in the sheets moves with inhuman swiftness towards my face.

- Mom once told me, “If in doubt, kill them!”. I killed her this morning; there was no doubt.

- I stand on the balcony in the best cold weather gear money could once buy, hefting a pickaxe and looking at the frozen things on the common below. They said the Zombie Apocalypse would be the end of us, but all we had to do was hold out until Winter hit Cleveland.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people - Karl Marx
Highlander1G
Veteran

Postby Gorione » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Geez Highlander, you've got one creepy imagination.
Gorione
Veteran

Next

Return to Old Community Topics