Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Past topics of the community forum, archived to settle disputes and/or serve as blackmail material later.

Re: Write a horror story in 2 sentences

Postby Xanith » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Concerned the doctor watched my grimace of returning pain, before administrating another dose of the numbing anaesthetic. Happy I could feel nothing, he returned to gnawing on the flesh of my arm...

Those words hit me hard, shattering everything I thought was real in a single moment. "I'm sorry sir, but we've run out of bacon".

"Uhhh Baron? You have a spider on your back..." The Baroness would intone, drawing an involuntary shudder from the long-suffering host. "Can you get rid of it dear?" he asked, to which she stared at the bloated cat-sized monster on his back and replied "No."
Xanith
Initiate

Postby Xanith » Sun May 18, 2014 3:52 pm

I unloaded my clip into the bathroom door, only then realising that my Wife wasn't in her bed.

The trailers rolled and there in bright lights were the words "Gargoyles the Movie" As hopes raised across the land the words "Director: Michael Bay..." were revealed.
Xanith
Initiate

Postby Vampy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:46 pm

I tilt my head left then right all the while running fingers through the golden locks. Dropping it with a sigh I head up the stairs uttering "Still not right."

After an argument he said he was going downstairs. His wife thought that was a good idea and reached her hand out to shove.

Smiling to herself she dropped the paintbrush back into the tray and turned to the person bound and struggling in the last unpainted corner. Walking towards him with knife posed she crooned "One more and painting is done."

The feeling of your husband touching your shoulder in the middle of the night can be a very comforting thing. That is until you awaken from the half haze of sleep and realize he passed away three days ago.

Everyone said the corn maze this year was to be an exceptional one. Standing in the center, the moonlight flickering off his blade as he drug it across the whetstone, the man had to agree.
No, I don't Effin sparkle.
Vampy
Recruit

Postby Epiclurker » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Varyar sat looking at his niece, his niece who had said that morning she loved him more then anyone in the world. As the girl sat in the bloody of her teacher she turned to him and said"The teacher threatened to take you from me and we can't have that,can we?"

The man opened his eyes and saw the demon in the mirror. It wasn't the face of the demon which scared him, it was the fact he could only see it's mouth.

The man smiled as the doctor reached down to pick up his new born child. His joy became terror as the doctor began eating the child.

The man asked the ghost several times who killed them but all it did was point. It was only when the door locked that he noticed the man standing behind him.
Epiclurker
FNG

Postby tomcruzz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:00 am

I saw my ex-girlfriend.
she talked to me for about 10 minutes and all she say is about her new boyfriend.

Gclub
tomcruzz
FNG

Postby koiseptember » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:41 pm

When I came to, I tried to stand up, but the hideous pain wouldn't stop. When I raised my head the reason I couldn't move became clear, there were three little ones digging at my stomach, my flesh between their teeth.

goldenslot
koiseptember
FNG

Previous

Return to Old Community Topics