Dee's Streaming Game Schedule

Dee's Streaming Game Schedule

Postby kolemsai » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:05 pm

So my goals for the games on stream is to play everything to completion. Not 100% or anything like that, but completing the main story of the game. It's something that I haven't been able to do in the past, and it's something that I want to work on in the future.

Something else I want to work on is having a schedule of what I'm going to play. This way you guys can see in advance if it's something that you would like to watch, or if its something that you want to skip. It's totally ok to skip, not everything I play is going to interest everyone, and that's fine. There are plenty of other streamers on this channel that play other things that you might enjoy more; that's one of the benefits of RCM, we all work together to give you good quality gaming entertainment.

That said, here is a loose list of what I'm going to play. Most of these games are ones that I have not played, so of course these will be blind plays. This is subject to change, of course, but this is a guideline of what I'm wanting to play. Unless noted, the plan is to play each game to completion (as defined above) and move on to the next. I don't have a set day when they start (unless it's a new release I'm wanting to play) so just assume we play a game until it's done, then move on to the next. This doesn't include special events or anything like that, just mostly the Monday and Tuesday shows.

Also, in the case of long series like the Witcher, I will be playing a short game in between installments just to take a break.

The "*" indicates what we are currently playing.

I'm sure that didn't make any sense at all, my brain is scattered all the time. If you have questions throw them at me!

So here is the list (edited 3/12):

Darkest Dungeon (Will Finish at some point)
Street Fighter 5 (will pepper in here and there)
The Witcher Completed!
Deadpool Completed!
The Witcher 2 Completed!
The Witcher 3 (current hardware is not up to being able to play on stream, so will have to postpone until I can upgrade my GPU)
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
Tales from the Borderlands
Asura's Wrath
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Final Fantasy IX
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3 (releases April 12th [not planning on playing at release])
Mirror's Edge
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (May 24th, probably won't be ready to play at launch)
The Last Remnant
Pokken Tournament (releases March 18th)
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Deus Ex Mankind Divided (releases August)
Tekken 7 (releases sometime 2016)
World of Warcraft: Legion (will be doing our annual launch leveling marathon)
Final Fantasy XV (September 30th)

Of course this isn't a complete list, and will change. If you guys have suggestions on stuff that I've missed let me know.
If they stand behind you, give them protection.
If they stand beside you, give them respect.
If they stand against you, show no mercy.

--A really bitchin' Vegeta t-shirt I totally just bought.
kolemsai
Veteran

Return to General Discussion