anyone else consider shopping just to confuse Varyar?

anyone else consider shopping just to confuse Varyar?

Postby Vampy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:14 am

As most of us know with the amazon widget Varyar gets a list that lets him know what was ordered through the widget, or at least he used to. As I began rambling through Amazon to purchase kitty food and new puppy supplies I found myself falling down the rabbit hole of the evil people who purchased this also bought these things at the bottom of the screen. Honestly, I find the thought that you can start at a puppies squeaky toy and end up somewhere in the ball park of plastic/rubber fetish masks astounding. Then, of course, the thought pops into my head of just how amusing it could be to just order all the pet stuff then just throw in above said mask just because I think it might give Varyar a "what the fuck?" moment. From there it pretty much just spiraled into a what is the weirdest things one could buy just to give him pause search, such as just buying a single .29 cent finger trap. Sadly this is how I amuse myself once everyone logs off teamspeak and I'm left to my own devices....
No, I don't Effin sparkle.
Vampy
Recruit

Re: anyone else consider shopping just to confuse Varyar?

Postby Varyar1G » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:15 pm

I still get those lists....and you would not believe the shit you people buy.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced, to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are." - Father Kevin Keaney - 1st MarDiv Chaplain - Korean War
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job
Varyar1G
Founder/Owner

Postby SamMeasa » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 pm

It has been a while since I went looking for something off kilt.

Silk top hat, fake body parts, strange sounding ingredients and a DVD for a movie from the 70's. Also socks I could use some new ones.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Postby Vampy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:37 pm

but you have to buy just one sock Sam, then a fake foot for it lol
No, I don't Effin sparkle.
Vampy
Recruit

Postby The_Baroness » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:21 pm

It's well known I'm constantly placing orders off Amazon, which is why Varyar and I have no secrets.
Thoughts? Comments? Hate mail? Get the conversation started on the comments thread below, by email at jen.mccafferty@rivalcastmedia.com, or @BaronessvGosu on the Tweeter
The_Baroness
Rival

Postby SamMeasa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Problem is they don't sell socks in singles. Only in pairs.
Only time you'll get one sock is when its, A Christmas stocking. That reminds me I also need to do some per-seasonal shopping.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
SamMeasa
Veteran

Postby BiomedAlchemist » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 pm

BiomedAlchemist
Veteran

Postby The_Baroness » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:27 am

Sam and Vampy -thought- buy a Christmas stocking and a fake foot. Nothing else. Mission accomplished.
Thoughts? Comments? Hate mail? Get the conversation started on the comments thread below, by email at jen.mccafferty@rivalcastmedia.com, or @BaronessvGosu on the Tweeter
The_Baroness
Rival

Return to General Discussion