Launching Soon!

Launching Soon!

Postby Edge Damodred » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm

@Announcement

As we approach the (official) launch of our website, we here at RivalCast Media would like to thank you, the community, for not only joining, but for giving your feedback over these last several weeks. It certainly has been a wild ride for all of us here these last months (and almost a year for some), but from all the chaos has sprung a rejuvenated and invigorated force ready to meet the challenges head on.

There have been some very special people who deserve some much needed credit for their work. Without them I would have never been given such an opportunity to create something such as this on my own.

First off Emperor, you're one of the few people I've truly been able to look up to. It's been truly an honor to get to know you outside of The Emperor's Court and see that you do in fact live up to the ideals of integrity, honesty and professionalism you espouse on your show.

Varyar, with all the stuff that goes on in your daily life it has been truly amazing that you have been there to lead the way and keep us on track.

Teh_Leet_Haxor, you have truly been a godsend to us. We have been throwing truckloads of features, functionality and design layouts at you for months on end and you have not only meet our expectations, but exceeded them! Without you, this place would have never been possible.

BiomedAlchemist, you as well have been a beacon of hope in what could have turned into a dark void of emptiness. You have not only offered your equipment but your dedication as well in seeing this through, day in and day out. Even on your birthday you stood by us for hours on end correcting catastrophic errors caused by others' incompetence.

Lilrex, buried in that angry little stalker ball that is you, have been truly gold nuggets of wisdom and dedication. Please, please, please make sure that vein never pops as we do not wish to be deprived of such a valuable member and friend.

Lulu, you have been working behind the scenes, sacrificing your eyes and ears in search of talent to bring into our fold. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you have be dealt by being subjected to some of the worst quality content the internet has unfortunately created.

To all the show hosts, thank you for choosing to be apart of RivalCast Media. Your feedback has helped us define and refine our vision. We shall continue to provide what is needed to bring your quality content to everyone.

With that out of the way, it's time to get down to what you'll be seeing in the (hopefully) near future of RivalCast Media.

1. Community Events such as Free To Invade Fridays- Join the RivalCast Media Staff and Community as we march our proud banner into the frontier of Free-To-Play games. Bringing decisive force to our enemies and letting them know we're here and we mean business.

2. Website refinement and features, making your stay at RivalCast Media just a bit more convenient.

3. New content such as articles, podcasts and video shows.(I'd like to say more but an imaginary NDA is stopping me at the moment!)

4. Livestreams of some of the behind the scenes development of stuff here at RivalCast Media.

Even with this seemingly short list there's a lot of work to be done and we cannot do it all alone. We'll be looking to you, our community to step up to the plate and pitch your content to us! You can submit your article, audio and video portfolios to volunteering@rivalcastmedia.com or varyar1g@rivalcastmedia.com!

Once again I would like to thank you all for the current and future success of RivalCast Media!

-Edge Damodred
When in doubt, hit it with a bigger hammer.
Edge Damodred
Rival

Return to News